Here at Pinewood, we do require you to have a day-of-coordinator on site on your wedding day! This is so that you’re able to relax and fully enjoy your day, knowing that someone else is taking care of the nitty-gritty details. Wether it is a professional 3rd party vendor, our in-house coordinators, or an experienced friend, the choice is yours! Below is the information for our in-house coordinators. These professionals work at Pinewood every weekend so they are very familiar with the venue and how things flow here. If you are decide to have a friend do this, please read through the duties that they are required to do below to make sure they are able to commit to all of these things- we just ask that if you are having a friend do it, that they are not in the immediate family or bridal party, so that the people closest to you can enjoy your big day!
IN-HOUSE WEDDING DAY COORDINATION
Our coordinator is $450 for 8 hours of coverage and $75 for each additional hour you require service.
Our Day of Coordinator is responsible for orchestrating the logistics of the wedding day with the bride and groom to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Unlike a wedding planner who is in charge of all design/vision and vendor selection throughout the wedding planning process, a Day of Coordinator focuses only on wedding day assistance and timeline execution for the bride and groom. Prior to the wedding, the coordinator is responsible for conducting a phone call with the bride and groom reviewing the timeline, vendors, setup plan, table layout, and other details for the day. On the day of the wedding some of their responsibilities are to adhere to the timeline, coordinate with vendors on the behalf of the bride and groom, organize bridal party and family, and act as the main point of contact for the event.
BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Pinewood staff will schedule a phone call in the weeks leading up to your wedding day to assist in timeline creation and answer questions. A questionnaire will then be sent to be filled out by you to finalize timeline, vendor contacts, and other necessary information that will be sent to the day-of coordinator.
- Your Pinewood in-house wedding day coordinator will attend and run rehearsal at Pinewood to cue family, wedding party and officiant.
- Following rehearsal, you will be able to store decor items if there is not another event at Pinewood prior to your wedding. These items would include but not be limited to: decor items, photographs, guest books, favors, toasting glasses, centerpieces, cake serving set, etc.
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
The duties listed below may or may not be included depending on your needs and the hours you require assistance.
- Complete wedding day coordination (up to 8 hours)
- Greet and assist of all vendors with proper set-up of ceremony & reception areas (Including but not limited to florist, DJ, rentals, catering, desserts, decorator, etc)
- Manage the timing of events for the bride and groom, family, wedding party and vendors
- Help in the set up of reception items including (but not limited to): place cards, guest book,
favors, photographs, candy bar, specialty linens, gift table, ceremony programs, menu cards, etc.
*While our coordinator will be more than willing to assist with set up, all of the decor such as large décor items like centerpieces, floral arrangements, etc. are not the sole responsibility of the coordinator for set up. Please coordinate set-up duties with your vendors, friends, and family prior to the day of.
- Distribute and pin all corsages, boutonnieres, and personal flowers
- Act as the “go-to” person for all vendors and wedding party to ensure the bride and groom can relax and enjoy their day
- Round-up, line-up and cue the wedding party when it’s time to walk down the aisle for the ceremony
- Move any necessary décor items from ceremony site to reception space
- Make certain all candles are lit and last minute touches are done to the reception site
- Coordinate all of your reception details – will cue and prepare you through the evening:
grand entrance, blessings and toasts, cake cutting, first dance, father/daughter dance and mother/son dance
- Collect all of your wedding gifts, your guest book, pen, toasting glasses, cake topper, table decor, etc and bring everything to your designated vehicle
- Should you need help not only with setup, but with organizing and packing personal decor up for you at the end of the evening, we can assist with this as part of your added hours!
- As part of your questionnaire, we ask that you inform us what hours you require a coordinator. Should you feel you need more than 8 hours of assistance, additional hours of service on your wedding day can be added for $75 per hour.
- Need help getting rid of the big stuff? We can help with that too! Should you add on hours to the end of the evening, we can help get rid of larger items too such as: florals, rentals, etc. so you can head out for the evening stress free!